Written @ 5:29 PM Sunday, April 4, 2010


•U-KISS HITS PAMPANGA•
POSTED ON 04/04/10   04:15 PM

           Before anything else, I would like to make an apology to ATE RUTHIE for using this photo without asking her permission at all.. : ( Bad me~ . But I’m really really sorry. Actually I bought my digi cam to shot some pictures of U-KISS @ the SM Clark. Then the next day, after I copied all the pics from the digi cam to the usb, I immediately deleted the photos stored in it. But when I was a bout to upload the pics in Facebook, my sister told me that all the U-KISS pictures got deleted for some sort of reasons. I almost cried after hearing that u know. . . :[ *sighs* I just can’t think about it anymore. It’s really annoying! hahaXD Anyway, I’m already used to it na coz that wasn’t the first time that I was put in that kind of situation. Last March 23, we had a hotel familiarization in Subic Bay. . . Then all the 300+ pictures stored in the digi cam got deleted also coz the memory card got infected with a virus! Ho ho ho~ “suwerte ko no??” WAAAHH! I hate computer viruses toff death! Arrggh!  


At first, I don’t have any idea that U-KISS will be having a mall tour @ the SM Clark. My best friend just told me about it. And honestly, I wasn’t really a big fan of U-KISS and I thought this boy band is not that popular so I wasn’t excited to see them.
            So there. We went early to find a good place near the stage. While we’re waiting for their arrival, I could feel to myself that I’m starting to lose patience. My legs are starting to give in narin ‘coz we’ve been standing there for about 2 hours without eating anything at all. So I was like “Oh God. Why I’m waiting for this boy band. I wanna go home!” hahaXD Then after the long wait, all the fans started to scream when they saw that the U-KISS are arriving! You know what was my first reaction?? I WAS SPEECHLESS!!!  As in! How can they be so cute and handsome. . . I only see them in pictures and now they’re standing in front of us!~  Whoa! Haha! And I guess, they are cuter in personal specially ALEXANDER! As they perform “Man Man Ha ni” all the fans are shouting their names, of course I’m one of them! ^0^ haha. . . and I think some of the fans were crying too. . .:[ (is that what you call tears of joy??) I tried my best to come up with a good video of them but the fans at my back keeps pushing me, so sadly, I don’t have high-quality videos :’( Moving on, I was impressed to Alexander and Kevin ‘coz of their fluency to English. *nosebleed!~* BTW, Alexander can speak 7 different languages!~ (Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin Chinese), Korean and English) AWESOME right??! Haha! And yeah, I really like it when Kevin says “Mahal Kita” in a very cute voice. . . There was a time there that after they performed “Man Man Ha ni”, the two members (Eli and Soo hyun- if I’m not mistaken) went to the restroom. You know what the other fans did?? They went running and followed them at the CR and they even waited for them to come out! Funny isn’t it?? But they’re not obsessed promise! ^____^ Too bad I didn’t buy a copy of their album ‘coz I’m in doubt about it. But now I’m regretting!~ huhuhu : ( *brainless pig ne??* How I wish I was one of those lucky girls who had the chance to hand shake and even hug all the members! Errr~  so that’s it! I think their mall tour lasted for about 2 hours so waiting for 4 hours is really worth something too:3 

Just wana share this not-so-extraordinary experience:3



        During their autograph signing, all the fans are getting wild! And since my position isn’t quite close from the stage, I gave up on the decision to drag myself at the second floor so I could see them properly. Then the funny part was, out of the blue, Alexander threw his smile in my direction so I immediately waved to him!!!. Then he waved back at me with his heart-melting smile^^. Gaaah… I think my heart is about to explode that time. And now here I am like an idiot who can’t help to laugh at myself when I think of that mind-blowing experience! *sighs* all I can say is, for me, Alexander has the most charming eyes among the members!

annyeong haseyo whoever you are:))
jham is the name :p
proud to be BOiCE
FEEL FREE to look around^^
but itchy fingers won't be entertained!
do not rip anything off here!
no profanities and vulgarities
trying to be spammer? get LOST!
respect me and my blog and I’ll respect you
and leave if you are unhappy. . .

If you won't follow my simple rules, you're DEAD MEAT! LOL!





Customized by :(c) me
Header :(c) me
Footer :(c) me
Images: photobucket
Image editor: Adobe Photoshop cs4
Apps:mixpod cbox
Host: blogger