GMA's pinoy version of YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL :(
Written @ 6:15 PM Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Well, when I saw this new dramarama of the GMA 7 entitled “ADAM or EVE”, at first the story didn’t sink in my mind because I’ve never been so interested to any of GMA’s television shows, so as usual I just managed myself to ignore it. The next day while I’m watching tv, for the second time, I saw this dramarama again. Then suddenly, it caught my attention. And with my mouth flapping open, I continued to stare at the tv blankly as the words one by one clicked into place in my head like a jigsaw puzzle and I was like, “Oh God! Don’t tell me.. Are they trying to imitate “You’re Beautiful”???! For a second, I wanted so badly to hit the television with a pillow because of what I just realized. LOL XD. But I just can’t coz mom might think that I’m getting crazy!!! Hahaha^^ So there, I think my head was about to burst with annoyance that time so I went to my room before I could do something unusual about it. ^0^ Yeah…. Filipinos are known for being great imitators and I already accepted that truth but I’m not proud about it okay?? I’m just super sick and tired of seeing these Pinoy Versions of Korean Dramas. Aren’t they satisfied for all the imitations that they have done… and now they wanna add more?? Oh geez!
Actually, the “DIVA”, which is currently aired in GMA 7. If I’m not mistaken, I guess they just got the story of that drama from the Korean movie entitled “200 Pounds Beauty”. It’s really obvious naman so you can google it if you want^^. *sighs* I’m the one who feels embarrass for what they’re doing..!~ Oh God, I can’t just sit here and tolerate that funny pinoy version of YB (You’re Beautiful) LOL. As if I could do something!~ haha xD Moreover, I’m pretty sure that the YB fans will be mad too or worse they will form a group and do something like “WELGA”!~ hahaha! oh no!~ and what??! ROCHELLE PANGILINAN of sexbomb will do the role of Go Mi-nam??? WTF!~ hallerrr??! Are they even thinking? Yeah I admit that I don’t have that pale complexion.. pero sana naman they should have chosen an actress that has a fair skin unlike Rochelle which is a morena. BTW, I haven’t seen the one who will portray the role of Tae-Kyung but I’m not looking forward to it^^ aww~ haha^^ Oh, do you know what was the funny part about this dramarama?? “You’re Beautiful” is not yet aired in ABS-CBN right?? How come this so-called ADAM or EVE is now being televised in GMA 7? Oh God! Anu yun?? Nauna pa yung IMITATION sa ORIGINAL?? Haiii naku.. they’re making me laugh… I just don’t want to think about it anymore coz it’s pretty freakin’ irritating! So if you think I was being rude to them, please accept my apology. But you can’t blame me if I reacted stupidly like this… I’m a huge fan of the A.N.JELL you know..So things like “imitating” or whatsoever is really a big NO NO NO to me. 0.o


 If you guys have comments, feel free to post them on my blog^^ . Gumowoyo! :3


TO THE MEMBERS OF A.N.JELL:

 Hope you’re reading this… in behalf of the GMA 7, I want to make an apology for what they did. This wasn’t the first time that they imitate kdramas. And I’m pretty sure that this won’t be the last time either. They will do the same thing over and over until nothing is left for them to imitate, so please get used to them… LOL! WHAT AM I SAYING??

Labels:


annyeong haseyo whoever you are:))
jham is the name :p
proud to be BOiCE
FEEL FREE to look around^^
but itchy fingers won't be entertained!
do not rip anything off here!
no profanities and vulgarities
trying to be spammer? get LOST!
respect me and my blog and I’ll respect you
and leave if you are unhappy. . .

If you won't follow my simple rules, you're DEAD MEAT! LOL!





Customized by :(c) me
Header :(c) me
Footer :(c) me
Images: photobucket
Image editor: Adobe Photoshop cs4
Apps:mixpod cbox
Host: blogger