UKISS Talk battle - Alexander's cute story :]
Written @ 9:51 PM Saturday, May 1, 2010





OMG LOL this story cracked me up! *rolls on the floor laughing*  “AH!! WHATEVER! I’LL JUST DIE!! ~this is so funny!!! and also, her mom's reaction is making me laugh. !~ hahaha poor Alexander:[ but he’s still adorable!  

Labels:


annyeong haseyo whoever you are:))
jham is the name :p
proud to be BOiCE
FEEL FREE to look around^^
but itchy fingers won't be entertained!
do not rip anything off here!
no profanities and vulgarities
trying to be spammer? get LOST!
respect me and my blog and I’ll respect you
and leave if you are unhappy. . .

If you won't follow my simple rules, you're DEAD MEAT! LOL!





Customized by :(c) me
Header :(c) me
Footer :(c) me
Images: photobucket
Image editor: Adobe Photoshop cs4
Apps:mixpod cbox
Host: blogger