don't wanna WAKE UP anymore!
Written @ 8:32 PM Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ever since before, I’ve always been dreaming of having an opportunity to meet all my most-wanted Korean actors/actresses and most especially my favorite KPOP bands.  Gaaah!! If I could only connect the entire Philippines to Korea so at least I could get there whenever I want without riding a plane. LOL. Yeah I’m crazy! But then, I don’t see how’s that possible. hahaXD Anyways, do you believe in the saying that for you to see someone in your dreams, you just have to think of that person constantly until you fell asleep?? Hmm.. Well, whatever your answer may be, I don’t think that “bed-time ritual” is effective to me. I mean, I tried to do it like a hundred times already but still it’s not working. :( And in fairness, instead I dream of them, I’ve had nightmares!~ LOL (kaloka!)  So thereafter, I decided to stop tormenting myself ‘coz I really look stupid so I went back to my old sleeping habits. Whew! Then after a week (I think) I started dreaming of my Korean idols!~  0.o aigoo~ I dunno how it happened and I was really freaking out whenever I wake up in the morning. Haha! I know this may sound like some big joke to you , but actually, I made a list of their names. Haha..please get used to my craziness!~ ^0^ well, first was Eun hye & Gong yoo(from the kdrama COFFEE PRINCE) then Goo hye sun, Min ho, Kim Bum and Hyun Joong (BOYS OVER FLOWERS) followed by Nichkhun of 2PM and Donghae of Super Junior(dunno why the other members weren’t included:( tsk. ) and then recently, for the second time around, I’ve dreamt of Hyun joong and Goo hye sun again. It’s kinda weird but really funny though. My not-so-extraordinary dream started off like I was with them inside a vehicle. I wasn't sure if it’s a car or a van. But I’m certain that Hyun joong was the one who drives it. As I remembered, goo hye sun was wearing the same style of clothes that she wears in BOYS OVER FLOWERS. But I couldn’t remember what we were discussing about. *sighs* so forgetful :( anyway, this was the part that cracked me up! I dunno what went wrong with my stupid brain and I asked Hyun joong in tagalong language! >.<  Which I knew he wouldn’t understand at all. LOL  I asked him this: “Ji hoo, tuloy ba yung concert niyo sa July” haha. . then before he answered a grin spread slowly across his tame face. Huwaaaahh!~ *faints* and then surprisingly, he answered me back in tagalog also! Omo~! He said ”Oo. Pupunta ka?” niyaha!~ then unluckily, my dream faded in an instant by the annoying sound of the alarm clock! d*mn! but even though my dream was just quite short, I still can’t help to laugh at myself when I think of jihoo’s answer to me in tagalog. LOL. My dream was so damn cool!~ But too bad I wasn’t able to answer him back.:( tsk tsk tsk. Anyway, How I wish it was real :(((( And yeah, it made me remember Charleen’s funny dream too and it’s about the Super Junior. She said that in her dream, all the suju members were on the public market . .~ 0.o probably selling some vegetables, meats or whatsoever. LOL! Imagining them wearing cute aprons makes me wanna laugh!~ cutiie super junior vendors:))) *kidding* she did tell me also that they spoke in tagalog language especially Yesung who is very fluent according to her!~ haha. . our dreams are indeed weird but really funny!~ *still waiting for kevin’s turn!* I hope he would visit me too in my dreams :] wish me luck!



annyeong haseyo whoever you are:))
jham is the name :p
proud to be BOiCE
FEEL FREE to look around^^
but itchy fingers won't be entertained!
do not rip anything off here!
no profanities and vulgarities
trying to be spammer? get LOST!
respect me and my blog and I’ll respect you
and leave if you are unhappy. . .

If you won't follow my simple rules, you're DEAD MEAT! LOL!





Customized by :(c) me
Header :(c) me
Footer :(c) me
Images: photobucket
Image editor: Adobe Photoshop cs4
Apps:mixpod cbox
Host: blogger