U-KISS Major Concert in Manila
Written @ 10:37 AM Monday, May 17, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After the 3-day successful promotional tour of U-Kiss held in SM Malls last March 26-28. They were all coming back to have their 1st Live Concert in Manila, Philippines on May 29, 2010 at the Big Dome (Araneta Coliseum). It was said the PEP (Premiere Entertainment Philippines Inc. ) was the one who organized and make the promotional tour and concert possible.
TICKET PRICES: 
VIP & Patron-6500
Lower-5500
Upper Box A- 4000
Upper box B- 3000
Gen. Admission- 1000
REMAINING TICKETS:

SVIP - 328 tickets
Lower Box B - 357 tickets
Lower Box A - 1348 tickets
Upper Box - 2568 tickets
General Admission - 2278 tickets


CLICK THE PIC SO U COULD READ THE MESSAGE CLEARLY^^ 

annyeong haseyo whoever you are:))
jham is the name :p
proud to be BOiCE
FEEL FREE to look around^^
but itchy fingers won't be entertained!
do not rip anything off here!
no profanities and vulgarities
trying to be spammer? get LOST!
respect me and my blog and I’ll respect you
and leave if you are unhappy. . .

If you won't follow my simple rules, you're DEAD MEAT! LOL!





Customized by :(c) me
Header :(c) me
Footer :(c) me
Images: photobucket
Image editor: Adobe Photoshop cs4
Apps:mixpod cbox
Host: blogger