G DRAGON ft HEART BREAKER && BREATH :3
Written @ 3:01 PM Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Oh man! I love how GD’s hair is styled here.. and he’s really an outstanding performer:3 kekeke~ actually, before, I wasn’t really a huge fan of g dragon even though he’s quite famous in Korea especially this kpop band called “Big Bang” where he currently stands as the leader. . .So there, I dunno his age, his birthday, how his career in singing & dancing started and anything about his life. Plus would you believe that I don’t even know how his face looks like at all that time…as in ZERO idea! LOL GoSh! I feel pity for myself :( So to make it short, I only know how to spell and pronounce his name, I mean, STAGE NAME:3 I even thought that “G dragon” is his real name but it was Kwon Ji-Yong. haha!~ finally! I made a research about him the other day. *claps*  So here’s a short rewind how GD entered my dull life:3 

It was Saturday. My mom was watching “Eat Bulaga” that time and I was busy  surfin’ the internet. Then I happened to see these guys dancing “sorry sorry” and other songs which are unfamiliar to me. After seeing their performance, my first instinct was to make fun of them. LOL . . . PLEASE forgive me for being rude ^^ I just couldn’t think of millions of reasons why they are so patient to wear such thick clothes despite the very hot weather. And one more thing, I was a bit annoyed with the one member ‘coz his hair is same as hyun joong’s hairstyle (better known for his name “ji hoo” in BOYS OVER FLOWERS) ya still remember when he cut his hair off when he came back to Korea with Jandi from Macau?? *sighs* anyway, I almost forgot, this boy band that I’m referring is called “XLR8”. Then after a while, I received a text from one of my friend. It’s a group message saying that these guys were imitating Super Junior because the base music of their new single sounds like “sorry sorry” plus they also copied some of the dance moves of GD in “heartbreaker”. So my first reaction was like “HUH??! + RAISING EYEBROWS” and that was the time that I got curious with them so I immediately went to youtube.com to search for the music video of their new single titled “YOU’RE SO HOT” and to see if they’re good:3  When I first heard the intro, GOD!~ it sounded like “sorry sorry”!. Well, at least they’re trying hard to amaze the Filipinos. And yeah, they have the looks and they can dance well, but I’m a bit disappointed to them. They should at least used other beat instead of imitating suju. One more thing, while I was watching, I dunno if they are dancing inside a spaceship or something. Huwaaah.. I’m really trying hard not to be rude with them but I just can’t help it. Anyway, back to the main topic. I didn’t finish watching their low quality MV ‘coz I got bored so I click the search box and typed “heartbreaker” to know if they really copied GD’s dance steps.  OMG!~ while I was waiting for the video to load, I felt goose bumps on my neck after seeing the 9 million+  views of  the video. And you know what was my first reaction when the MV started? Omo~ I was like “IS THIS G DRAGON?????”  whoa!~ he’s so awesome and cool! Haha!~ yeah, I was really stunned!:3 GosH! My experienced of watching it several times was a blast! BTW, I dunno if I’m just being dumb or what, but I think GD looked like Hong ki (ft island’s vocalist) in some ways.. hmmm.. maybe because they’ both have blonde hair. .  moreover,  I saw some comments on the site saying that GD is the male version of Lady Gaga . . well, no comment about that:3 uhm, back to the imitating thingy~ based on my observation, i guess the XLR8 didn't copy any of GD's moves:) i mean, GOD how can they imitate those super duper hard choreography of GD's heartbreaker:3 haha! WHATEVS~!  gaaah. . .I'M A HARDCORE FAN OF GD now~ whew! KUDOS for the job well done oppa!~ 

Labels: ,


annyeong haseyo whoever you are:))
jham is the name :p
proud to be BOiCE
FEEL FREE to look around^^
but itchy fingers won't be entertained!
do not rip anything off here!
no profanities and vulgarities
trying to be spammer? get LOST!
respect me and my blog and I’ll respect you
and leave if you are unhappy. . .

If you won't follow my simple rules, you're DEAD MEAT! LOL!





Customized by :(c) me
Header :(c) me
Footer :(c) me
Images: photobucket
Image editor: Adobe Photoshop cs4
Apps:mixpod cbox
Host: blogger