HAPiiE BiRTHDAY OPPA!
Written @ 12:48 PM Wednesday, June 23, 2010

“June 22nd-(1989-06-22) this is the date when the Leader, Lead Vocalist, Main Rapper and Guitarist of this famous kpop band named “CN BLUE” was born. It’s a day that is just too special to be overlook by all the BOiCE fans out there that are now surely celebrating its arrival! And of course I’m ONE of them! Haha. Actually, this is my first time celebrating Yong hwa’s birthday as a fan.  And the feeling, hmm. . . I’m definitely happy for him but I’m a bit sad at the same time. The reason? *sighs* it’s because they haven’t visited the Philippines yet. T^T They already went to Taiwan and Japan but until now here I am like an itchy worm that’s still waiting for that day to come. Huwaaah! I’m beginning to lose hope about it!  No amount of words could explain how I’m yearning to see them in personal! CN Blue is my favorite kpop band so you can’t blame if I’m acting like desperate! LOL Well, if you’re a “pinoy” kpop fan you could at least understand what I meant. Haha.  Anyway, another thing that makes me feel sad, hmm.. I think “sad” isn’t the right word for it.  It’s “FRUSTRATING” to death! I can’t even buy their newest album which is the “BLUE LOVE” ‘coz there’s no available copy of it here in phil. D*MN! So I have no choice but to download all the tracks from YouTube. . . just like what I did before. Haha. . . . truthfully, it’s sickening! You know, waiting for the song to finish downloading. See my IMPATIENCE? ROFL :p but I’m proud to say that I have the complete lists of their songs from their very first album which was released in Japan. Haha. ADDICTED? Yeah!!!! I’m loving the song titled “a.ri.ga.tou.” now. It was sung by jong hyun^^
Moving on, I just hope that Yong hwa will get himself into the best condition ‘coz I’ve read in some news that he has cord polyps and surgery is the only way to cure it. Huwaaah.. I’m so worried about him. Poor yong hwa :c get well!
YONG HWA!!!!!!! JUNGSHIN!!!!!!! JONG HYUN!!!!!!!! And most especially. . . the best drummer in korea. . . MIN HYUK!!!!  *shouts*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *coughs* kkk~

annyeong haseyo whoever you are:))
jham is the name :p
proud to be BOiCE
FEEL FREE to look around^^
but itchy fingers won't be entertained!
do not rip anything off here!
no profanities and vulgarities
trying to be spammer? get LOST!
respect me and my blog and I’ll respect you
and leave if you are unhappy. . .

If you won't follow my simple rules, you're DEAD MEAT! LOL!





Customized by :(c) me
Header :(c) me
Footer :(c) me
Images: photobucket
Image editor: Adobe Photoshop cs4
Apps:mixpod cbox
Host: blogger